Education Centre of Grigori Grabovoi
Welcome to the Live Free Webinars in English
Dear sub-licensees and followers of the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi!
Starting on June 10, 2017, we begin holding free English-language training webinars for sub-licensees and followers of the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi! We start with two webinar teams:
1st Team: Olga Toloshnaya and Teoh Seok Hean
Webinars will be held every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 13:00 CEST (time calculator 19:00 SGT, 12:00 BST, 07:00 EDT, 04:00 PDT)
2nd Team: Elizabeta Bobnar Najžer and Lidija Gruber
Webinars will be held every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 20:00 CEST (time calculator 02:00 +1 Day SGT, 19:00 BST, 14:00 EDT, 11:00 PDT)
The topics of the webinars in June 2017:
– The Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi
– Education System of Grigori Grabovoi
– to study the works of Grigori Grabovoi together with the teachers of the Education Center of Grigori Grabovoi,
– to carry out practical concentrations using the methods of Grigori Grabovoi,
– to ask questions on the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi,
– to learn about the practical results of practicing the methods of Grigori Grabovoi by the teachers.
Download you sub-licensee agreement at:
For more info please contact us through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Webinar link (click on the link as per your choice of day and topic)
Live Webinar instructions: (ENGLISH)
You should have the account at the website of pr.grigori-grabovoi.world to be able to enter the webinars. You create the account only once and you can use it every time.
If you do not have an account:
– Go to the website of pr.grigori-grabovoi.world
– On the right side of the screen you will find the green box CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT. Follow the instructions and create your account. It is preferred to use for the “username” small letters with no spaces.
– You will get an e-mail to activate you account. YOU SHOULD REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL to active you account.
Entering the webinar via the free link
– Enter the classroom at least ten minutes before the start of the webinar:
– Left click on the mouse in the link above or copy – paste the link above on you web browser.
You will be transferred to the web page pr.grigori-grabovoi.world
– Register to the page with your registration data.
– After successful login you will appear in related Live Webinar.
For the on-line instructions for accessing live webinars go to:
Minimum requirements for the use of webinars
The latest version of your chosen browser (Chrome, Explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera..)
Approved appearance of the POP UP page (for browsers use on PC) because console for managing Webinar opens as a pop up window. Find the notification of the blocked pop up and UNBLOCK IT. You also should ALLOW the Adobe Flash Player.
Your browser should support Flash 11.2 version, we always recommend the latest version FLASH technology.
Recommended internet speed is 1 Mbit / s download and 1Mbit / s upload.
Recommended hardware – dual core processor and a minimum of 2 GB of RAM.
For the Share Screen option the Java runtime should be installed. The check is performed on the Java test page.
It is the user’s choice, whether to approve a pop-up only for the address for the WebCollab PLUS applications or to all applications. On the Internet, you can find enough information to set POP-UP options on your computer.
It is also recommended that you “clean” your computer for the: startup optimization, registry clean, registry defrag, disk scan, privacy sweep, spyware removal, junk file clean, internet boost, vulnerability fix, shortcut fix, system optimization, disk optimization. There are many tools on the internet for this to. If you do not do that, your computer might work too slow to follow the speed of the live webinar stream.
We are not responsible for any possible delay or failure to appear on a live webinar from your side in any case.
Detailed user guide of Webinar tool you can study on www.grigori-grabovoi.world website.
Source of the article: Education Center of Grigori Grabovoi: grigori-grabovoi-education.info
Tell us what you think